Voting

It's the boys - woofnwooly

Thursday 13 January 2011

OOOPS I DONE IT AGAIN !!!****

Hi Folks

Yes it's me, I'm still here and yet again I've repeated myself by starting a blog and not keeping it up. The last time I had a message from someone and didn't know it was there for a year - BAD BOY!

SO! will I get it right this time? Well I'm not promising anything, but I will do my best to try and say something at least once a month. My life isn't that exciting to be able to chat away every day with something new to excite people with and I tend not to rant about day to day things as others often do. Yes I do get a bit uppity about things that go on in the world, but I usually keep my uppity bits to myself unless I'm well angry and then you can look out....

OK, what's happening at the moment at chez nous in Lawrence Hill Bristol. Well I went and had an operation just before Christmas, all went well with no major problems so far, and Christmas went OK too. We had our usual quiet, no fuss,and relaxing time which for me is the way it should be now.
Due to the weather and me not being allowed to drive, everybody received their presents by post and they arrived on time. Suffice to say the grandsons were happy with their video games Call of Duty Black Ops and Mario(the latest one) plus stocking fillers. My daughter was given Kylie's Sexy Darling perfume (by me) and it's very nice apparently, in fact it was worthy of being worn that day to a party, (well you never know how things are going to smell on some people, many years ago I gave my then wife some Charlie perfume which was very popular at the time and meant to be very good, but on her it smelt like the local Tomcat had just passed throught the house making his mark on everything)!!! SEE you just can't tell.....
My darling huzbear bought me a stand for my new loom and then surprized me with an Ipod Touch. Very naughty of him, but it is nice.

What's happening in my craft world???

Well I bought myself a Kromski Harp Loom all 32" of it. I decided that not being the world's best and most prolofic knitter is a bit of a problem when you have loads of handspun yarm slowly taking over the bedroom. So I have my loom and as I said before Andy bought me the stand for it. It is now fully warped up with some 4ply Merino superwash yarn and I'm going to weave (hopefully) a baby blanket using my "Spring has Sprung" merino yarm dyed in daffodil colours. Wish me luck coz I'm gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment