Voting

It's the boys - woofnwooly

Monday 15 March 2010

Busy busy busy!


Hi Folks

Well we had a good day spinning on Saturday. I spun and plied the Portland whch is currently on the stove kettle dyeing, and I spun all the dyed English 56's which has come out quite nice. it looked as trhough it might be a bit Khaki,but it is showing flashes of caramel, greygreen, grey blue and some heather purple. So I'm quite pleased. just need to wash it to ste it and it should be ok. have attached a pic for now.
It's a beautiful day today sun shining and birds singing. Hope it keeps it up all week but I doubt it.

Speak soon

Keith

1 comment:

  1. bootiful,

    busy is really good.... :-) sun not shining by the end of the week, not good, but spinning will remind me of the sunshine ;-)

    hugs Shani

    ReplyDelete