Voting

It's the boys - woofnwooly

Monday 8 March 2010

Mixed Feelings??



Hi Folks

Well I'm feeling very disappointed today, as those of you who follow this blog will know I won some yummy silk thread on Ebay. Unfortunately they have not arrived (all the way from Southampton 60 miles from here)nor probably ever will. I contacted the seller and told her they hadn't arrived and she has put it down to the postal service. Had a nice chat with my postie and he says he didn't leave anything on the doorstep, so that's the end of that. Now what do I wrap my 'Pumpkin' yarn with?

On the other hand my EFG Sock Loom arrived from the USA as these pictures show.

Bye for now :0(

Speak soon

Keith

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up on your parcel, recently had one arrive which had been missing for two months...

    Love the sock loom..

    huggles Shani

    ReplyDelete