Voting

It's the boys - woofnwooly

Friday 19 March 2010

Dyeing Days

Hi Folks

Well I dyed the Portland- in Shades of Blue (see pics) and then spun up some BFL in pink, which came out a nice colour- Strawberry Crush. Then I had the idea of dyeing some Merino in daffodil colours, coz they are sooo nice and the colours have really brightened up our sitting room. So I got on with it yesterday morning and the result is - Springtime. The weather over the past few days seems to have brightened up the people and there are 'smiles on faces' in town. I must admit Spring is on of my 2 fave seasons. The other? well it's Autumn, I just love the Autumn sun and the colours. So here are some pics, see what you think.
Speak soon

Keith



2 comments:

  1. this has totally got my synapsis firing - lovely.... LOVELY .... lovely....

    hugs
    Shani

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the daffodil colours :-)

    ReplyDelete